Field Based Training Manager
£38,000 - £43,000 + Car +Benefits
Job reference: 440638
Do you love the retail environment and the high levels of service skill required to deliver exceptional customer experience? Have experience within a retail training academy but hate being confined to classroom training? Our client is a global operator within the retail sector and is seeking a passionate Retail Training Manager to lead and deliver innovative training to their Store and Partners throughout the business. You will be a strong and confident training manager with responsibility for a geographical supporting the field management team in identifying the future talent of the business; and implementing training and coaching through your team to develop talent within the region.
- Will have strong influencing skills and be able to convince and persuade others to make decisions and take action
- Ability to analyse
- Key Performance Indicators and utilise them to identify areas of improvement for revenue and customer experience
- Passionate about innovative and engaging coaching methods, delivered in the right way at store level, and determined to champion best practice throughout the business
- Adaptable style and the ability to engage with your audience across all levels and key business stakeholders
- Strive for ambitious results and pride in delivering best in class service
The Ideal Candidate
- Work alongside the in store teams, spending time on the sales floor to role model the highest levels of service excellence and sales ability
- Hold ultimate responsibility for delivering the training to the region, including performance training within the retail estate.
- Work closely with the field based team to identify and prioritise training needs.
- Managers to successfully implement the retail academy
- Work closely with Store Managers to develop training plans and identify and suggest areas in which gaps in KPI performance throughout the estate can be addressed
Detail2Retail is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retail organisations.